Harrington Dry Gin
An exceptionally smooth gin handcrafted by lifelong friends Tom Warner and Sion Edwards in a barn in Harrington, Northamptonshire, including ingredients from their farms in England and Wales, a truly fabulous creation of which all of Britain can be proud.
- Craft distilled on Falls farm
- Small batch exceptional gin made with pure spring water
- An award winning, smooth, crisp and exceptionally clean taste bursting with botanical flavours
- Aromatic and spicy with scents of elderflower, delicate citrus, ginger and cardamom, providing a sweet, moreish aftertaste
- Developed using a ten hour one-shot distillation process, our gin is then left to sit for 14 days to allow the flavours to blend together, and then cut back to 44% using spring water from our very own Falls Farm