A one day advanced seminar on gin and gin distilling
RSA House, 8 John Adam Street, London, WC2N 6EZ
Some of the world’s most respected personalities and experts from the drinks and gin trade will be coming together to discuss the state of the gin industry and share their knowledge and expertise on all things gin, in the fourth annual Gin Guild organised Ginposium seminar.
Speakers confirmed for this event:
- Martin Riley, The Gin Guild
- Matthew Pauley, Heriot Watt University)
- Daniel Szor, Cotswold’s Distillery
- Tarquin Leadbetter, Tarquin’s Gin
- Joanne Moore, G&J Distillers
- David T Smith, SummerfruitCup.com
- Sion Edwards, Langley Distillery/Alcohols Ltd
- Olivier Ward, Gin Foundry
- Michael Clancy, FDT Consulting Engineers
- Sam Carter Bombay Sapphire
- Henric Molin, Spirit of Hven Backafallsbyn AB
- Michael Cruickshank, Xix Bar
Speakers are subject to change.
for more information and to book your tickets please visit www.ginposium.com
Location of this event:
RSA HOUSE, 8 John Adam Street, London, WC2N 6EZ
Book your ticket now:
* Discounted rates apply for Gin Guild members and those booked via Gin Guild members,or distilling students – undergraduate and post graduate. Proof of status will be required to be produced.
For further details please contact email@example.com